Monday, April 05, 2010

Album Update! New Vlog about Alabama!

Dear blog readers, music supporters, and insomniac web surfers,

First, let me just say "Woo hoo! We've hit the 40% mark for the new album's fundraising campaign!" For those of you who have given, I really can't thank you enough. I feel so fortunate to have such a great support network, and people who care enough about me and my music to help me realize my dreams. If you haven't given, and would like to, travel on over to this blog post from earlier this year.

(...Searching for a good segue to the next topic)

So, anyone seen any llamas lately? Or giant chickens? I have.



Love,
Kate

1 comment:

KK said...

Kate--nice video!!

To yo' friend, Brooks--Right on, w/ the 46 out o' 50!! I'm @ 48--w/ HI & AK left!! (go figure)

p.s. Way to find that huge chicken!!! LOL!!