Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another New One...

Did somebody ask for an upbeat hypothetical love song (about not being able to tell the person that you love them because of stupid dating rules)?

No? You didn't? Well, whatever. No give backs.




It's called "More Than You Know"

ALSO!

One of the reasons I've been putting songs up is because I'm seeking feedback for what songs to put on the next album. It'll be recorded/released in 2010, so let me know what you want to hear. I'll be doing pre-sales and fundraising in the near future... please start sucking up to that rich uncle of yours :)

Much love,
Kate

1 comment:

Jeff Howell said...

I really like this new song, "More Than You Know". Great melody, meaningful lyrics, and the harmony/doubling of your voice makes it sound very professional, it's ready for the radio ;) Good luck with fundraising and your new album in 2010.